Saturday, January 31, 2015

Winners: Backgrounds - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Good morning, crafty friends! It's Christy here, wishing you a lovely Saturday! I hope your day is filled with exciting plans, or at the very least, crafty plans, which are always exciting to me! I wanted to send out a heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in our Background Challenge! We had such a wonderful turnout, and I saw many new names and faces as well. We couldn't do this without you all, so thank you!

I wanted to also give a shout out of special thanks to the fantastic folks at Lawn Fawn for sponsoring us with a FREE STAMP SET to our lucky Queen of the Green. We love you, Lawn Fawn!

Let's get right to it, shall we?

Our Background Queen of the Green is:





Could this card set be any sweeter?
I adore that bunny in the cookie jar!

Congratulations, Giada!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com
within 48 hours to claim your prize.



Moving on to our Top Mow-It-Alls:














You all created such beautiful backgrounds!
Great job, ladies!



And last but definitely not least, our Honorable Gnomes:



You all did so wonderful with this Background Challenge! Please grab your badge from the tab above and share it on your blog with pride. You earned it!

Thanks again to everyone who played along and made it so hard to choose!
We'll see you back here on Monday with a brand-new challenge.




12 comments:

  1. Congrats, Giada! Adorable cards!! I'm thrilled to be a TMIA :) Maria - that background is amazing; and the color scheme is awesome! I LOVE IT! And Fifi, th feathers background is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I can't imagine to be the winner! :D
      Congratulations to all... the cards are adorable ^_^

      Delete
  2. Congrats, to all! Such SWEET cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the entries! Such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners, gorgeous creations !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So happy to be among the honorable gnomes!! :) Thank you! Congrats to all winners and wow do I love your new blog look!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I'm an honorable gnome too!!! Congratulations to the winners! Feels good to get a thumbs up for the little cards we pour our hearts into, thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So honoured to be among the honourable gnomes! Especially considering the amazing talent in this group. I've really enjoyed checking out your creations - keep up the great work all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, truly humbled to be a top mow it all from such a wonderful collection of cards, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy to have been choosen to be an honourable gnome :) Even though I have no idea what that is - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!